Monday, September 30, 2013

Come Alive in Jesus; John 14-17

May the mumbling commence!

We come alive in Jesus.  Though we may think that we live before Jesus enters our lives, we have only a pale shadow of what life really is all about.  Seek out Jesus.  Look for him.  And come alive more than you could ever guess or imagine.  Read from John chapter fourteen (Peterson’s The Message paraphrase):

“I will not leave you orphaned.  I’m coming back.  In just a little while the world will no longer see me, but you’re going to see me because I am alive and you’re about to come alive.  At that moment you will know absolutely that I’m in my Father, and you’re in me, and I’m in you.”(Verses 18-20)

True life comes through seeing Christ Jesus.  Let us look together for the evidence of our Savior and Lord.  The evidence is everywhere!  We have only to look for it.  And when we find it, we find life abundantly.

Join the search for Jesus.  Jesus’ Way is the Way.

Enough mumbling for now…

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment